Friday, March 27, 2009

An Award - what fun



I was so flattered to receive the Sisterhood Award from Christine - it is always nice to be complimented. The award is for blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude - how very nice to be nominated.

The Sisterhood award rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

As with many of you - I find it hard to pick some winners - I love all my blogger friends and think all of them show greatness and gratitude. Many have already been given this award - and I'd hate to miss anyone who is deserving - so I shall ponder this a few days and get back to you with my nominees. It is going to be hard to pick only 10 - maybe I will pick a few more and sneak them in.

And here is a photo to cheer your day - while I put on my thinking cap and review my favorite blogs.


This cute little lantern hangs in my neighbor's garden - right next to where we park our car - and I've looked at it from a distance many times - it is so much cuter up close - don't you agree?

Happy Friday - enjoy!!!!

No comments: