Thursday, December 8, 2011

Check Your Craisins

After posting my recipe for Cranberry Nut Bread, my friend Christine sent me this recall notice. I wanted to pass it on to you so if you are planning to make the delicious cranberry bread you can do so safely, after checking your Craisins.

Thank you Christine, for helping make us safe. Do pop over and visit her - she has a fabulous blog and some terrific quilt patterns, for blocks and for quilts. A truly wonderful lady!

Now back to our regularly scheduled holiday baking.

2 comments:

Lili said...

Oh yes, I had seen this but forgot all about it. Safety first! Thanks for the reminder Jo. ~Lili

joanne said...

I thought I heard something about craisins but didn't check out the full details. Thanks so much for the reminder...I have some in the cupboard that I need to look at.