Friday, November 30, 2007

My Crafting overload

I sometimes get a bit carried away with my crafting - and I've found a great outlet for it.
Etsy.com You can buy and sell all sorts of wonderful things there - currently I am listing my mesh bags. I made 22 of them in a couple days and decided I should sell a few to at least cover the cost of the materials. You can see them at
Piecefulafternoon at Etsy. The zipper bags make wonderful holiday gifts - fill them with make-up, trinkets or even gift cards - they do double duty as a gift container and a bag.

The bags are made of cotton fabric and a plastic mesh that allows you to see what is inside the bags. They close with nylon zippers and are very sturdy.

Wild Animals!!!

And starting today I'm having a sale - all items in my etsy shop are 10% off, and free shipping with 3 purchases. So come over and shop - no need to get dressed, shop in your jammies if you like, have a cup of tea and enjoy holiday shopping. I'll even wrap your gifts if you'd like.

Pansies are a favorite!!

For the music lover - comes in all 3 sizes

Here are some of the new zipper bags I've made, the large size is good for cosmetics, pencils and school supplies - the medium is good for treasures of all sorts (little girls love this size) or for a wallet and the smallest size is perfect for coins.

Do you love coffee? These coffee beans are for you.

Or how about snowmen - perfect for winter.


If you can't find my shop from the link - my seller ID is winddancer. Have fun - I know I had fun making these.




No comments: