Friday, November 20, 2009

Today I met Linda Bylsma

Shopping away this morning - up and down the aisle at Walmart - and I saw a familiar face - at least I thought it was familiar - trying to remember - hmmmm could it be? So I passed by - but then again we meet up in the fabric department - ok - it MUST be her - so I ask if she is Linda -a nd she says she is. A little bit of confusion and we finally get it figured out who each other is.

What a sweet lady - you can visit her at her Alpaca and wool and quilting and farming site - she is busier than a bee at a honey convention. We had a nice little chat and soon we will get together to swap out some blocks for a birthday swap Linda is running. We only live 20 miles apart but hadn't had a chance to meet before. It was fun to discover her shopping in the same store.

8 comments:

*karendianne. said...

How cool! ...she looks like just the sort of neat person you'd be likely to meet up with, too!

Fearless Nester said...

I've met 1 blogger friend so far and hope to meet others. Did you just recognize her from pictures on her blog? How fun that must have been!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love meeting blogger friends. I've met several, and I've not ever been disappointed!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pat said...

Oh, what fun......and for it NOT to be a planned meeting! Just another example of the wonderful world of blogs!!!

ooglebloops said...

You're so lucky!!! Can't wait for the b'day block swap!!!

Barb said...

That is sooo awesome!!

Linda B said...

Golly Gee, you guys and Jo, you make me feel like a celebrity!

Crispy said...

How fun Jo!! We will have to meet up when I'm out there. Now that the kids have 3 cars maybe we can work something out..find a half way point for both of us :0).

Crispy