Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A day with the boys!



There is nothing like a little boy to make a day wonderful - unless it is two little boys . . .

Here comes the ball - watch out behind me Grampy . . .

Here - throw it to me . . .

Jahn-Zyel will hit it . . .




Is this baseball or football?

One down . . .



Swing . . .

Good solid hit - uh oh - the end of the bat came off . . .

Now what will we use for a bat???

Come here ducks - I've got seed . . .


Will you eat from my hand?

Apples for the deer . . .

Come on over deer - I've got more . . .

It was a delightful day!


6 comments:

Crispy said...

What fun the boys had. It made me laugh that you actually caught a picture of the bat explosion LOL. They are getting so big!!

Crispy

Sunny said...

Wow! Super neat photos. Are those deer in your yard??

Barb said...

What fun and how cute.....

Lili said...

Wow the ducks and the deer are so tame! And the look on Jahn's face holding what's left of the bat is priceless! What a fun day for the boys (and YOU!) ~Lili

Deb Shucka said...

I'm lovin' these boys!

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh yes Joann....what a wonderful day....I know a-l-l about little boys.....I had 3 brothers.....but we only know about little girls now for we just have girls for grandkids!!