Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More fun at the fair






There is nothing like a couple of boys to make the fair a grand event!!!


The "I've Got Cotton Candy" Dance . . .


Revving up for lots of fun at the fair - have to refuel on Cotton Candy . . . Bubble Gum flavor no less!!!




And then rides!!!

Here he comes . . .




There he goes . . .

Here he comes . . .

There he goes . . .

Holy Face Painting, Batman!


Driving is a tricky matter in these cars . . .

The Batmobile? I love the way he has his arm over the back of the seat . . .


Outta my way!

Jahn and Lori take a spin in the ferris wheel . . .


Jahn was loving the nachos . . .


Batman eats a french fries . . .

Now wasn't that the best fun this year?



12 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

What fun pictures. That is my friend, Cynthia, who painted the faces. What, no picture of you with your facepaint?

Lynn said...

I am glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! You are quite the quilter! I admire that. I started a quilt 6 years ago and it still isn't finished.
Love the new car! ...and I am a new follower.
BTW my bro lives in Redmond.

A Garden of Threads said...

Great pictures of the grands at the fair, they look to be enjoying the cotton candy.

Lili said...

So that's what you were doing while you were winning all those ribbons! Looks like there was no lack of fun there that day! (Oh and to answer your question about if I hiked that Beehive Trail...yes, and that one time was enough to have cured me from ever wanting to do it again!) ~Lili

Crispy said...

Kids and fairs, can't get any better than that!! I will go on the wildest roller coaster but ferris wheels scare the begeebers out of me LOL.

Crispy

JoyceAnn said...

Smiling ~ Oh , how I loved seeing the kids have fun at the fair , brings a smile to my face. Cotton Candy , rides , face painting and yummy foods , life doesn't get any better.


~ Bright Blessings ~

JoyceAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Shucka said...

So much fun! Thank you for sharing.

I didn't realize cotton candy had more than one flavor. It thought it all was just pink sugar flavored.

Elenka said...

Oh, those were the days. Carefree days. sigh.

Purple Pam said...

Great photos of two darling little boys having a great time at the fair. That cotton candy looks good, too! Love the sunglasses.

Teresa said...

Fairs and parks are so much more fun when you get to enjoy them with a child.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the quilts.

Rowan said...

Looks like everyone had a great time:)